Best Atlanta Georgia Asylum Lawyer

People flee their country of origin and come to the United States every day, seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution because of their:

  • Race,
  • Religion,
  • Nationality
  • Political opinion, and
  • Membership in a particular social group.

The United States government allows eligible applicants to stay in the country; and may eventually become Permanent Residents or Citizens of the United States.

Depending on your circumstances, your Asylum case would either be through:

  1. The Affirmative Asylum Process; or
  2. The Defensive Asylum Process

                                Other Areas Where You Can Get Relief in The United States

VAWA The Violence Against Women’s Act ( VAWA) is a special Visa Category created by the US Congress for the benefit of anyone who has suffered abuse from the spouse. If you are a battered man or woman by your US Citizen or Permanent Resident spouse or partner…do not remain in that relationship. Contact Us. We have helped lots of people seek legal action and protection in the US. Don’t be a silent victim of Domestic Violence, Rape, Sexual Abuse, Genital Mutilation, Assault, Torture, Murder.
U-VISA If you are a victim of a crime, or witness the commission of a crime, call the Police or any Law Enforcement Authority. Even if you are undocumented or have NO Papers do not be afraid to contact the authorities. The U-Visa was designed for people to come out of the shadows and report crime and not be afraid of deportation. So, if you assist the authorities uncover or prosecute criminal activity…there is a reward in the form of a U-Visa awaiting you. Call Us for assistance.
T-VISA Another category of Visa given to victims of Trafficking is the T-Visa. If you are subjected to forced labor, sexual slavery, or held by someone beyond your will, do not be afraid to call the Police of Law Enforcement because you are undocumented or have No Papers in the United States. You will be rewarded and the perpetrator will be prosecuted.

Call a Lawyer at 678 675 0395 For a Free Consultation. Or contact us using the Form Below for a Free Case Evaluation. Note we only invite You to the Office on a case we can effectively handle.